There are FIVE photo shoot options you can choose from.
If you have more than 4 dogs please contact me for a quote.
• All prices include your own gallery of images at my portfolio site Photoshelter. There is no minimum or maximum number of images with each shoot – I will offer you as many as I can and I prioritise variety and quality over quantity. To give you an idea with the one hour shoot I am generally able to offer 25-30 images in the gallery.
• You will receive a shop credit code when your images go online. This code allows you to choose images from your own gallery and is valid for 1 month. You can purchase prints and gifts and downloads, with prices starting from £10.
• The site has a minimum £75 spend. You can use your shoot credit against this cost.
• Photographic services are available 7 days a week. For locations beyond a 10 mile radius of Brighton an additional travel fee of 45p per mile will be charged for the entire journey.
• Payment is in advance for all sessions.
I have a stock photography website at Photoshelter.
If you are looking for an event photographer please contact me for my commercial rates. I am asked frequently if I can photograph dog shows and sell the prints – this is not something that I do.
I am always interested in helping local dog-based charities, if I am able. Please contact me with your requirements.
Please note, all sessions are paid for in advance. All sessions are subject to my terms and conditions.
Disclaimer: The welfare of dogs is the utmost consideration in my work, therefore I am unable to photograph animals in clothing other than that worn for practical reasons, nor will any services be provided to establishments that do not have animal welfare as a key consideration.