A 1-2-1 workshop is a great way to learn all the photography tips all in one day while making sure that I concentrate only on you.
I’ll show you easy-to-use techniques that you can start using straight away. You don’t need a posh camera. You’ll learn skills and ideas that work with any type of camera, even your mobile phone.
The 1-2-1 workshop is held on one day and will last. Here’s what it covers:
- Making the best of lighting
- How to engage your dog and keep them interested
- The use of angles
- The importance of background and setting the scene
- Shutter techniques – capturing dogs at speed
- Aperture techniques – creating beautiful portraits
- How to photograph more than 1 dog at a time
- How to photograph dogs with people
You will also get two booklets with tips from the day to take away with you.
After you have made the purchase I will contact you to arrange a date for your workshop.