A 1-2-1* workshop is a great way to learn all the photography tips all in one day while making sure that I concentrate only on you. After the workshop, you can feel free to contact me for further help if you are unsure of anything, or simply want feedback on your images.
I’ll show you easy-to-use techniques that you can start using straight away. You don’t need a posh camera. You’ll learn skills and ideas that work with any type of camera, even your mobile phone. Don’t worry if you feel your knowledge is very limited – I have had complete beginners come for a 1-1, sometimes with the camera just out of the box and everyone has always gone away taking images they were very happy with and never thought they could get.
The 1-2-1 workshop is held on one day and will last. Here’s what it covers:
- Making the best of lighting
- How to engage your dog and keep them interested
- The use of angles
- The importance of background and setting the scene
- Shutter techniques – capturing dogs at speed
- Aperture techniques – creating beautiful portraits
- How to photograph more than 1 dog at a time
- How to photograph dogs with people
- Explanation on technical elements such as aperture, shutter speed, ISO, focusing techniques should you need it.
You will also get two booklets with tips from the day to take away with you.
After you have made the purchase I will contact you to arrange a date for your workshop.
* I am very happy to do this as a 2-1 if you want to bring a friend to share the cost.
GIFT? This can also be purchased as a gift. Please let me know when you make your purchase that this is a gift and I can make up a personalised voucher for you to print at home.