Photo Shoots (please scroll down for workshops)
• All photo sessions must be paid for in full in advance. I do not offer refunds, unless on an occasion where I am unable to complete the photo session, for whatever reason.
• If inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the photo session meeting my artistic standards, I may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the session.
• I reserve the right to use one or a selection of images from your shoot for advertising, display, publication or to offer for sale via my stock/portfolio site or any other method. However, I will not offer any image that features a person without written consent from that individual.
• The client may postpone their shoot date at any time for any reason up to a week before the date, but after this date it must be a valid reason eg sickness, car breakdown etc. Postponing a shoot within a week of the date affects my ability to work and as such I may or may not accept the reason as valid and agree to a new date. I reserve the right not to go ahead with a shoot if a client has asked me to postpone the shoot (with what I deem an invalid reason) within 48 hours of the shoot date.
• The Client agreeing to these terms and conditions warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all dogs included in the photos and shall indemnify and defend the BDP in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Digital files and previews and copyright of images remain the exclusive property of BDP.
• It is against my terms and conditions that you upload any high resolution file to the internet, other than for the purposes of ordering prints etc. If you purchase any high resolution files from your session at your request I will send you low res (with logo) versions so you can upload these to social media sites.
• Waiver of liability: client expressly releases the photographer, her employees and agents from all claims, damages, and liabilities that may result from accidents or incidents that occur during the photo session. This waiver of liability includes waiver of any claim that may be a result of negligence.
• There are no minimum or maximum number of images taken or published as a result of sessions.
• NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: all copyright of images taken on any photo session remains with BDP.
- My workshops are intended as a fun and informative educational resource for amateur and enthusiast photographers only. Those hoping to start their own dog or pet photography business are not welcome to attend. I offer mentoring courses for those who do wish to start their own business, but I do not offer this course for those based in the south east of England or London.
- By ticking these T&Cs you agree that you will:
– not set up a dog or pet photography business within the next 5 years
– will not use any of the content in the workshops or workshop guides to teach others on a paid basis
– will not reproduce the content of the workshop guides
My poster prints are covered by the Consumer Contracts Regulations. You have 14 days after purchase to cancel your order. If you wish to cancel please email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be provided with a full refund. If you have already received your order and you wish to cancel you agree to post the item back to me and I will cover the postage cost.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order I will provide a full refund. You must let me know within 30 days of receiving your order.