“My dog won’t sit still for a picture”
“They won’t behave or look at the camera!”
“My dog gets distracted, is nervous, is too young, too old…..”
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
With my relaxed outdoor photo shoots for dogs, you don’t have to worry.
My pet photography shoots are always tailored specifically to your dog and what makes them happy and relaxed.
I’m Rhian White, an award-winning professional dog photographer with over ten years experience who loves taking pictures of happy dogs enjoying themselves in the open air and running free. They are an integral part of your family, so I can take pictures of you together too.
MY PRIORITIES ARE
• For your dog to be comfortable and happy
• To tailor shoots to the needs of your dog
• To be patient, friendly, calm and relaxed
• To make it an experience you will enjoy and cherish
• To take beautiful images that reflect your dog’s personality and if you want…
• To take family portraits of you together
WHAT I DO
- Dog photography that always starts with your dog. They will be the star of the show.
- Dog photo shoot gift vouchers for a precious and unique gift for dog owners.
- Commercial pet photography that’s fast, efficient and hassle-free.
- Workshops & mentoring for practical tutoring and everything you need to know about the pet photography trade
I work mainly in Sussex, Devon and Oxfordshire, but everywhere in between and I do travel UK-wide.
Want to get to know more about me and the dog photo shoot experience I offer? Then check out my video:
Thank you for visiting my site and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dog photo shoots in Devon! Dog photo shoots in Oxfordshire!
I am now offering shoots in Devon and Oxfordshire, as well as Sussex.
Check out my shiny new website www.rhianwhitephotography.co.uk for more details.
Sign up for my Devon mailing list here.