The workshops are completed on the same day.
I’ll show you easy-to-use techniques that you can start using straight away. You don’t need a posh camera. You’ll learn skills and ideas that work with any type of camera, even your mobile phone.
The two workshops, Basic and Advanced, each last 3-4 hours and have up to 6 participants. Here’s what they cover:
- Making the best of lighting
- How to engage your dog and keep them interested
- The use of angles
- The importance of background and setting the scene
- Shutter techniques – capturing dogs at speed
- Aperture techniques – creating beautiful portraits
- How to photograph more than 1 dog at a time
- How to photograph dogs with people
You will also get a booklet with tips from the day to take away with you.